Ruijie RG-AP720-L Indoor Access Point MIMO 2x2 Dual-band.
The Ruijie AP720-L is a high performance 802.11ac Wave 2 access point with 2x2 MU-MIMO and concurrent Dual-band design, data rate of up to 1.167Gbps.
Taking advantage of Ruijie hybrid management flexibility, customer can choose the Ruijie Cloud Management and Hardware Controller for various fast-changing business needs.
No matter cloud or hardware-based controller, all integrated with advanced radio optimization, wireless roaming as well as secure authentication out-of-box. The high-performance AP720-L is ideal for primary and secondary education institutes, small to medium enterprises, boutique hotels, retail chains and other industries for their indoor scenarios.
--- Technical Specifications ---
Basic Spec :
- Radio : Concurrent Dual-band
- Protocol : 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Operating Bands : 802.11b/g/n: 2.4GHz to 2.483GHz & 802.11a/n/ac: 5.150GHz to 5.350GHz
- Antenna : Built-in Omni-directional Antenna
- Antenna Gain : 2.4G: 3dBi , 5G: 3dBi
- Max Throughput : Maximum throughput of 2.4G : 300Mbps Maximum throughput per AP : 300Mbps
Ports : 1 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet uplink, Port LAN1 supports PoE, 1 Console Port
Power Supply : local power supply (DC 5V/3A) PoE (802.3af）
Maximum clients per AP : 256
BSSID capacity : 32
- IPv4 address : Static IP address or DHCP reservation
- IPv6 address : Manual or automatic configuration
- Multicast Multicast to unicast conversion
Management and Maintenance
- Network management : SNMP v1/v2C/v3, Telnet, TFTP, Web management
- Cloud AC management : Support
- FAT/FIT switching : Support
- Lock : Support
- LED Indicators : 1 LED indicator (red, green, blue, orange, and flashing modes, breathing flashing mode for smart device access, and the indicator can be switched off to enable silence mode).